Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Elon is in for some Hurt but looks well prepared.
02:38 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 May, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 19, 2022 at 2:27 PM]
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 May, 11:16
sacrifice to gain ⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 10:31
😁I have a feeling he knows exactly what is coming - I imagine having all the money in the world gets boring and occasionally he likes to stir the pot a bit - makes life more exciting - for all of us in fact

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 May, 09:21
Awesome sync.

TS 2:38>1438

Attached from drop 1439 link
+ drop 1438 + screen shot before posting.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 May, 09:12
I think He knew what he was getting into. Maybe it’s his pittance

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 May, 08:50
I feel bad for him!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 May, 08:44
💧905 👀👀
Q !UW.yye1fxo 03/09/2018 18:32:51 ID: 6fa57d
8chan/qresearch: 605255
Anonymous 03/09/2018 18:31:34 ID:0957a7
8chan/qresearch: 605232
>>605197

Twatter in receivership in 24 days?
Shut em down!

>>605232
24hrs to respond.
He did, smartly.
Public view.
Q

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
19 May, 08:43
KEEP TRACK OF DURHAM THE POX ARE THERE FOR THE FAKE NEWS

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 May, 08:26
Elon reminds me of Arrnold Schwarzenegger ...

don't know why just does

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 08:09
Wait til he finds out that asperberger, or however you spell it, is from DEATH SHOTS< first time I ever even heard the term, pre net, while talking about death shots with the insider.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 May, 08:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, you are correct Steph.... I believe the Jab for "Polio" was proven to cause many side effects, one being Aspergers also Autism and Epstein-Barr are two other biggies...All are Virus related and neurological as well as immune..
These people are SICK!😠

memes matter @NoComment
19 May, 08:07
I believe he is to

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 May, 06:35
Selfless act🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 May, 05:16
Not sure if relevant but interesting nonetheless.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
19 May, 04:35
Looks like a fake Elon to me.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 May, 03:04
Elon = selfless act?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 May, 08:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
elon = survival mode

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 May, 10:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Olaf Koll @OlafK
19 May, 02:55
i blieve he will surprise us

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 May, 02:53
i think he knows his shit.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 May, 02:48

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
19 May, 04:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
His mom is ready too!🤣

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 May, 02:45
Stage is set.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
19 May, 02:45
Hes handling all this , borderline perfect .
love it

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 May, 02:44
If he survived Grimes or however you spell her name, he's good to go.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
19 May, 02:44
shaking the tree and getting a few more to fall out. Now do Zuck‼

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
19 May, 02:41
He’s too smart to put himself out there like he is without a plan.

Think DJT 5D chess. (Although, DJT is the MASTER)

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 02:41
Amber Heard better not be involved in this too lol.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 02:46
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 May, 07:08
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Well, I believe she testified that he donated 500k to the ACLU "in her name" & donated to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles as well...

It appears that the money was donated from Vanguard & Fidelity accounts.🤔

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
19 May, 02:40
They are going to do to him what they tried to do to Pres Trump - until they are all taken out, legally of course