Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 01:28
It really is an honor to be able to witness this all with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 May, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for everything, Anons. Glad every one of you is a part of this. Can't wait to reminisce about the 'Old AU Days' with you after all of this is finished.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 May, 02:25
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
What does "finished" look like to you?
Anyone can answer.

I often ask myself what this being "over" or a victory is. I think it will be when I know the pedo rings have been taken out, all the corruption of child trafficking exposed with new safeguards for awareness put in place, all cloning farming closed, Big Pharma completely reworked, and Holistic health is allowed again; so many friends who just offer healthy eating lifestyle videos get censored, it's crazy- the FDA is the ultimate clown show and a disservice to our well being. It will be finished when I feel Like I can let my guard down, like I can feel safe from my own government wanting to kill me, and when those targeted with electronic harassment are set free, when they stop spraying chemtrails, Teacher tenure ends, Organic food becomes the real food it always was and farmers do not pay extra to certify original food, when the frankenfood farmers are subsidized and can sell more cheaply, food that harms people.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
It'll be in stages for sure but once the normies wake up things will proceed much faster.
02:29 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it