Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It really is an honor to be able to witness this all with you.
01:28 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
19 January, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for helping us assemble here, VK. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
27 June, 09:13
thank you for making it a bit easier for us by educating us on certain things. it helps. we love you VK, ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
23 June, 07:55
#wwg1wga #anonarmy I so believe we are at the end game. Buckle up frens, hell is about to be unleashed. VK and my entire anon army it has been one hell of a journey with you. We shall be victorious!! VK godspeed in your travels. Love you all, be ready for anything at this point. #Blackout

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 June, 07:54
and us with you.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Celery Juicer @Emme
24 May, 05:36

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 May, 05:34
💞I am so happy with this family!💞

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 May, 05:32
Same[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 May, 05:28

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 May, 02:53
we are a family, not blood perhaps, but the HEART, took the vows for my country in 2020, though my part small, an honor to pray for the Warriors, seen, unseen, All of them, i truly believe that family is everything, the Best is yet to come, and these words ring true WWG1WGA♥️🇺🇸💙

Jes King @jes_US
19 May, 11:40
*nod 💛

Ellen Cole @ECole29607
19 May, 11:24
A Huge Heart Felt Thank You to ALL Anons. Love this Community
Hardly ever post - just Like and Share
Too tired at night when i finally get home from work and then caring for my mentally & physically challanged sister to research text or talk.
THANKs for the Time Y’all put in!
Vibes Are Real
Love Does Conquer Evil

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 May, 11:13
The feeling is most definitely mutual.
Maaaybe we have fine tuned this timeline over many lifetimes.
No coincidences!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 May, 11:10
💯with love to #anonfamilyiseverything 🕊🙌🏼💖

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
19 May, 09:07
🙏💕🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 May, 09:07

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 May, 08:21
Ditto Brother
🤜🤛👊

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 08:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Mandy, I pray the same everyday.
We are so blessed to have been chosen to 'wake up'. He had a plan for us. ✝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 08:02
Nana is too and all of ya'll are pure awesomeness!

We sure love you hun and appreciate all you have done, really we can never repay what you have done for us all.😘💜

Being here together on ANONUP Nana thinks has done something much more special than most realize.

Vibein and manifesting for the same thing is such a power!

I have watched this group grow and grow the whole time we have been here, some realizing what our souls inside these Earth suits are capable of from the beginning and some realizing it a little at a time.

Love, Compassion, Gratitude, and service to others will bloom like a flower once the daily stress of basic survival is removed and their evil frequencies are subdued.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 06:37
To see God move is indeed life changing. We are gratefully for all the crumbs dropped by 4star 🐸's. Feeds faith like manna from Heaven.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
19 May, 06:18
thank you for trusting us. 🌻💜

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 May, 03:47
I'm honored and humbled to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with such wonderful loving people. Truly a blessing. 🙏🤍

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 08:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Love you soul sistar, I see you out there gLowing and shining every single day! You are an amazing soul and have proven to me that there really are GREAT aliens out there here to help shift the mindset of humanity and heal the planet. We have all come to assist in this great event and I am happy we crossed paths.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 May, 02:08
❤️I know right. I feel so blessed❤️

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
19 May, 02:02
Thank you for being the glue that keeps us together. We love you Brother. WWG1WGA!!!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 May, 01:37
I have to pinch myself most days. What a gift❤️

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
19 May, 01:42
we are 1
won 💙

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
19 May, 01:12
Ditto.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 May, 01:07
Same here. You really have changed lives VK ❤️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 May, 12:52

Water Mark @Watermark
19 May, 12:51
Thank you. The pleasure is ours.

Here's to hoping we all survive it. 🍻🥂