Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
Its honestly time to give up. I think we have all been played. We have great patriots in this country but those with the money win. Everyone involved with Trump is making big bucks. If we did this we would be called Paytriots. This was my last straw. A childrens book about Russiagate? really? Hillary Queenton? This is disgusting
08:52 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 May, 09:14
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I personally think it is fantastic. A really difficult suject to teach the kids put out in a way they can understand - with no gender or racial identirty drama!
Those that win get to write the history and this is a good way for patriots to startšŸ¤—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 09:32
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
How about we wait until we actually see real justice?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 May, 09:12
This shows who the true Patriots are!! Never give up!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 May, 09:12
This shows who the true Patriots are!! Never give up!

18 May, 09:31
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
what shows who the true patriots are? Kash?