Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 May, 08:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
NDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 May, 08:52
Its honestly time to give up. I think we have all been played. We have great patriots in this country but those with the money win. Everyone involved with Trump is making big bucks. If we did this we would be called Paytriots. This was my last straw. A childrens book about Russiagate? really? Hillary Queenton? This is disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 May, 09:14
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I personally think it is fantastic. A really difficult suject to teach the kids put out in a way they can understand - with no gender or racial identirty drama!
Those that win get to write the history and this is a good way for patriots to start🤗

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
18 May, 01:27
There is a good explanation in a video between Viva Frei and the lawyer Robert Barnes. Nothing is legally binding in the US unless it is enacted through legislation. So whilst in priniciple it is a terrible draconian measure it is not binding and if the Republicans take back the power in the midterms the US should be safe. its other countries like Australia where there will be easier chances of enacting legislation .

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
18 May, 12:28
Biblical Astronomy = = = > < >
Flower Blood Moon was in Lybra = = = > < >
God's Hand is now on the Scales of Justice = = = > < >
As Co-Laborers with God + It's Time for US to Shine = = = > < >

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 11:08
This isn't going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it. It's a scare tactic. Does anyone REALLY BELIEVE the military is going to allow this??? No.

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 May, 05:01
In response Made In America to her Publication
This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
18 May, 05:30
In response Made In America to her Publication
has the military stopped anything to this point?

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 May, 10:06
IMO this has to happen. I still called my US Senators.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:55
Contact your Senators and House Reps and ask them also good idea!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 May, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Done , and they dont know yet what position they will take . I mean seriously?!?😳

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 09:51
He does not have that authority so they can fook off, HIGH TREASON pos is what it is. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK them.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 09:50
Unfortunately, IMO this has to happen to wake up the sheep to show them how they would be living. Americans are spoiled. Gas went up, they complained & accepted it. Inflaltion same thing. Go to work come home, sleep...rinse repeat

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
18 May, 12:20
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
You could smack them drag them shove 50 shots up their ass and they will still walk straight into the rail cars..🤦‍♂️

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
18 May, 05:05
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
If they arent up by now I dont think theres any hope unless they drop whats been happening to children

Only followers of this user (Cbravo) can see their posts

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 May, 09:22
This is total treason but we are watching Bible prophecy being fulfilled.

Revelation 17:17
17 For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

Ezekiel 34
10 ‘I am against the shepherds, and I will demand an accounting of them for my sheep,* and I will dismiss them from feeding* my sheep, and the shepherds will no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my sheep from their mouth, and they will no longer be food for them.’”
Just posted this last night.
them.
12 I will care for my sheep like a shepherd who has found his scattered sheep and is feeding them. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered in the day of clouds and thick gloom.
16 ...but the fat one and the strong one I will annihilate. I will feed that one with judgment.”

https://truthsocial.com/@A...

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
18 May, 09:20
Personally I think the US was already sold off years ago and this is the WT operation to bring it to the publics face.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 May, 08:23
Fraud vitiates EVERYTHING!!! Needed scare event... the rest will wake up.. and then BQQM, Here we gooooo...!!💥🙌💞

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 08:12
Casey imho, I don't believe that a thief can legitimately sell what was stolen. It was never there's to sell ... to me this is more of a panic move to see who will buy it.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT CONCEDE.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 May, 08:08
New Zealand too, yet the media have ignored it completely.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 May, 08:00
Talk about a "Captured Operation"...Talk about "Foreign Influence" in the 2020 Election...Talk about the Congress and the Presidency and the Supreme Court being infiltrated and "Captured" via bribes and special interest money and Big Pharma payoffs for friendly legislation??? Now Bidan is about to just hand over (Like Osame bin Lyin handed over the Internet) and (Like Hillary handed over cakes of Uranium 1) Bidan is just going to hand our sovereignty over to the CDC and the WHO of all people??? The people who shut down America with a PLANDEMIC and are killing our people and their children with poisonous vaccines and boosters...Those same demons? Are you fucking shitting me? I THINK NOT! This is where the military has to step in...It's the only way...It's time for the Cavalry to show up! Enough is Enough is Enough! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Cavalry charge - Bugle Call - YouTube

Cavalry charge Bugle CallThanks to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHqZFL7rKY

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 May, 07:57
It is happening worldwide.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 May, 07:54
Do people not get it? Or do they just not care?

Olaf Koll @OlafK
18 May, 08:17
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
they not know about

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 May, 07:33
More Info

Special Report – Michele Bachmann: WHO Vote Threatens U.S. Sovereignty [Video], National Sovereignty Set to Go Down May 22-28 at WHO World Health Assembly…

https://ussanews.com/2022/...

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 May, 07:34
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Additional INfo

The WHO Plans to Strip 194 Nations, and the US, of Sovereignty- May 22
By M Dowling -April 25, 2022
https://www.independentsen...

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
18 May, 07:24
ACT of 1871 by the 41st CONGRESS,,makes any an ever thing CONGRESS and the SENATE pass's NULL an VOID,,WASHINGTON DC is a INCORPERATED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT within the SOVEREIGN CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF AMERICA ,,they have been ILLEGE for 150 YEARS

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 May, 10:06
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Maybe that's why H&R put s out a line
of 1871 Pardners, Pardner? 💥💥

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
18 May, 07:06
that will go over well like a fart in church..

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 May, 06:52
Has anyone reached out to their conservative representative/senator/governor? I am going to be reaching out to mine today to find out what they have to say about this.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 May, 06:10
I’m hoping with all my heart that we don’t need to get there.

TS 1:41>13:41>1431>54
drops 1431 & 54

1 of 2

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 May, 05:46
I can't for the life of me comprehend how he could unilaterally make decisions affecting every single American's freedom. It's (in my mind) tantamount to re-targeting our nuclear arsenal to American targets and pushing the Fire! button.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 May, 05:06
There is 186 countries about to sign up for it .

Red Edge @Rededge
18 May, 04:27
Australia's PM doing same
is this the scare event ?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
18 May, 03:59
Our Prime Minister of Australia -Scott Morrison just announced that he would be signing that agreement. This is insanity

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 03:30
True.
Voided when proven illegitimate.

garm hava @sigma777
18 May, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
in which court would the process be conducted? tY

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
18 May, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They plan to take control of the whole world! This is a direct declaration of war on the sovereignty of all countries!