Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 May, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I tried to create an account today but I couldn't because I don't have an e-mail account (mine got hacked, so I closed it down). Tried to make an e-mail account but I couldn't because I don't have a mobile phone. I just wanted to check on what Trump was posting.

I can check on someone's Telegram account, even though I'm not on Telegram. I wish the same were true for TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
Here are his post for the last 4 hours or so. 4 Images.
08:02 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 May, 08:09
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
THANK YOU!
Would you consider posting all of his TS posts on AU - for those of us who can't get on or just aren't on? I'm not trying to make a bunch of work for you, but if you would be willing to do that, you would be doing so many of us a huge service.

THANK YOU, AGAIN!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
18 May, 09:23
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I will try. I really don’t check it real often. But I will do my best to try & post. Sorry you are having so much trouble.