Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 May, 05:56
The list of things I know next to nothing about is as long as my arm... the spirit realm, demonisation, hidden history, off-world, quantum anything, electromagnetic everything, nano and bio weapons, genetics, numerology, etc. — I could go on and on.

There comes a point where you realise that spiritual discernment is the foundation, and everything else rests upon that. If you cannot distinguish good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, then nothing much else matters. You're just an educated numpty.

The first step is to understand that there is an adversary that wants to deceive you, and your adversary is very good at it. You need humility, forgiveness, compassion, perseverance, honesty, and more — to deal with your own delusions.

Universities have become dangerous ideology factories, hence academia looks set for collapse (yay!). The re-founding of the academy has to put the spiritual front and centre. Divinity schools were once the focus of learning for a good reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
An educated NUMPTY...NUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL...COULDN'T FIGURE OUT IT'S INTENTION AT ALL...ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN COULDN'T GET NUMPTY TO DISCERN THEM AGAIN...DON'T BE A DUMPTY BE A DO BEE!!! LOL
06:14 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it