Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The list of things I know next to nothing about is as long as my arm... the spirit realm, demonisation, hidden history, off-world, quantum anything, electromagnetic everything, nano and bio weapons, genetics, numerology, etc. — I could go on and on.

There comes a point where you realise that spiritual discernment is the foundation, and everything else rests upon that. If you cannot distinguish good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, then nothing much else matters. You're just an educated numpty.

The first step is to understand that there is an adversary that wants to deceive you, and your adversary is very good at it. You need humility, forgiveness, compassion, perseverance, honesty, and more — to deal with your own delusions.

Universities have become dangerous ideology factories, hence academia looks set for collapse (yay!). The re-founding of the academy has to put the spiritual front and centre. Divinity schools were once the focus of learning for a good reason.
05:56 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 09:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
wow - all of this is so very true - at the end of the day we must trust our gut/God/Source and know the difference between good and evil - when you think about it, it's a pretty easy thing. I love this quote by you and may borrow the word occasionally -You're just an educated numpty. hahaha numpty - can you hear me chuckling across the pond??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 May, 09:03
The flesh is weak !
Chose your Sprit!
Good vs Evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 May, 08:26
Loving all your posts today. As always, well-written, insightful, thought provoking, and I always learn something, even if it's a new word - numpty.
Thanks Martin!

Ken Mac @KenMac
18 May, 06:47
The kids are not alright = they’re pissed!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 06:15
It would be wonderful if all the universities crumbled and then were rebuilt. And the requirements for getting in should be really tough. It's like going through a fast-food drive-through now. It's a mockery of what it's supposed to be. And instead of learning how to learn, they "teach" you how to think their way. Pathetic. Until the whole educational system is revamped, I would never encourage anyone to go to any indoctrination camp. (But there are some really good private colleges out there, so... Maybe that's the answer? More of those? People would just have to be willing to investigate and not go by the name, like Yale, etc. It's like not shopping for brands, but for quality instead.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 May, 09:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
brainwashing the youth after being brainwashed in high school by lefty libtard teachers

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 May, 06:14
An educated NUMPTY...NUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL...COULDN'T FIGURE OUT IT'S INTENTION AT ALL...ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN COULDN'T GET NUMPTY TO DISCERN THEM AGAIN...DON'T BE A DUMPTY BE A DO BEE!!! LOL

nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 May, 06:05
We must always keep our minds open to learn new things & new ideas & be ready to unlearn things too.
None of us will ever know everything .only the ignorant and arrogant think that they can.