Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 02:25
I HAVE TO GET OFF HERE AND GATHER MY THOUGHTS. I JUST WANT TO CRY!!! I am SO MAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 02:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What’s wrong Mary Beth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 03:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No, My “ husband “ ( quote because still married even though he left us ) wont stop with the mental, emotional abuse.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 04:53
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
It’s so tough and so common. It’s a spiritual attack that requires a constant relationship to the Lord who is on your side. Connie is right. Practice not reacting, removing your attention, repurposing your emotional energy. It’s a huge task that gets better with practice. If he’s dangerous you need a plan. Praying for you, for strength to overcome.

Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it