Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 02:25
I HAVE TO GET OFF HERE AND GATHER MY THOUGHTS. I JUST WANT TO CRY!!! I am SO MAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 02:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What’s wrong Mary Beth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No, My “ husband “ ( quote because still married even though he left us ) wont stop with the mental, emotional abuse.
03:52 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 04:59
Also put him on speaker phone and record it via a secondary device, and make a notebook of all that he does. Dates, times, etc. For proof.

18 May, 05:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yes, and I have plenty of people to vouch for me about a lot of things.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 04:57
Tell him if he keeps that shit up, you will get an investigator, abuse is abuse, including mental abuse. I have been and am there, and I finally called the cops on this one over here, seems to have cooled his jets, after summer making my move.

18 May, 05:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He knows I dont have the money to file for divorce amd he wont for some reason ( assuming he is trying to hold off until daughter graduates)

He also knows, I do not have family or friends here or anyone to help watch her so i can work, so he controls wether He will give us money. I hate depending on someone.. Ever since our daughter was born we always agreed I would stay home with her, now he just dont care

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 04:53
It’s so tough and so common. It’s a spiritual attack that requires a constant relationship to the Lord who is on your side. Connie is right. Practice not reacting, removing your attention, repurposing your emotional energy. It’s a huge task that gets better with practice. If he’s dangerous you need a plan. Praying for you, for strength to overcome.

18 May, 05:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank You all…❤️🙏🏻❤️

connie wright @cowri
18 May, 04:03
YOU stop it by NOT responding to it. YOU are better than that. Don't let anyone's words take over your thoughts. God loves you. Your 'husband' feels low of himself / he is trying to make you feel as low as he. It's hard to ignore but you must. Show you Children you are strong through strength. We love you - God loves you - he don't matter in our lives or yours.

18 May, 04:57
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank You! I Love yall too! He just gets to me, because I NEVER did to him what he keeps putting me through. Now he dont even care if the other half the rent for my daughter and I gets paid… he has a place… he moved to his moms amd left us here. He knows I will have to pack my daughter and I up and move to my dads ( and I believe Tank knows why I dont wanna have to go there ) … but I will do what I have to for my daughter and I.