Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 02:25
I HAVE TO GET OFF HERE AND GATHER MY THOUGHTS. I JUST WANT TO CRY!!! I am SO MAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 02:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What’s wrong Mary Beth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 03:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No, My “ husband “ ( quote because still married even though he left us ) wont stop with the mental, emotional abuse.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
It’s so tough and so common. It’s a spiritual attack that requires a constant relationship to the Lord who is on your side. Connie is right. Practice not reacting, removing your attention, repurposing your emotional energy. It’s a huge task that gets better with practice. If he’s dangerous you need a plan. Praying for you, for strength to overcome.
04:53 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
18 May, 05:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank You all…❤️🙏🏻❤️