Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 May, 02:25
I HAVE TO GET OFF HERE AND GATHER MY THOUGHTS. I JUST WANT TO CRY!!! I am SO MAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 02:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What’s wrong Mary Beth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 03:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No, My “ husband “ ( quote because still married even though he left us ) wont stop with the mental, emotional abuse.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Tell him if he keeps that shit up, you will get an investigator, abuse is abuse, including mental abuse. I have been and am there, and I finally called the cops on this one over here, seems to have cooled his jets, after summer making my move.
04:57 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
18 May, 05:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He knows I dont have the money to file for divorce amd he wont for some reason ( assuming he is trying to hold off until daughter graduates)

He also knows, I do not have family or friends here or anyone to help watch her so i can work, so he controls wether He will give us money. I hate depending on someone.. Ever since our daughter was born we always agreed I would stay home with her, now he just dont care

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 05:06
If you want help with me hooking you up with a job from home, let me know.