Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 May, 06:02
Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
There are ways to painfully navigate the existing legal/financial system and alleviate many of these unlawful burdens. (And I thank those anons who have posted help.)

If Russell Jay Gould is to be believed; he has hijacked their system and offers us a path to sovereignty within it. (And I appreciate his actions and sufferings for humanity.)

That said, "NO!"

THE SYSTEM IS THE PROBLEM!

Work-arounds and patches only reinforce an unjust, befouled system. The whole 'beast of the sea', Admiralty Law and postal shipping system must be replaced. As must the 'beast of the land'.

The whole corrupt, fraudulent, un-Godly system must be sundered and replaced with unalienable individual sovereignty; allowing the choice of an individual to revocably pledge themselves to a state that he/she finds acceptable.
11:17 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 May, 04:14
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Amein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
18 May, 02:29
In response Water Mark to his Publication
listen to videos by David Straight on his website. just search him. He shows a simpler path that doesnt cost $150+ . He also explains it all much better without all tye grammatical speak.