Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 May, 08:32
Here we go, again.

BREAKING PA primary:

-Reports coming out of Westmoreland, Greentree, Robinson and Allegheny counties of polling locations running out of republicans ballots. Provisionals being utilized instead (just like we saw in the CA Gov. recall election)

-Polling locations cameras being covered by bags.

-Locations with no election judges present. Locked locations as well.

And it’s happening in broad daylight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
I posted this earlier today
Not happy right now! Husband & I just went to vote & they're still trying to "STEAL THE VOTE"! Walked in, went to sign in & they didn't ask to see ANYTHING! Just asked what's your name? Went over to vote & picked up a "SHARPIE"! I got back up asked if it was a marker? (which I knew it was) & they said yes! I said I'm not voting with this, I need a pen. Husband was standing there & jumps in to back me up ❀️. They started arguing with us! Told us that we had to use it because that's what they were given by the Court House in our County to hand out to voters! We both said, not happening! We want a pen! We were told the machine won't read the ballot if we voted with anything besides the marker! Again we said that's not happening we'll just have to vote some other way! Your not stealing our vote this time! Did you ever hear of Sharpiegate? Finally voted by machine, with pen & it was accepted! Told them I'd be reporting it. We live in PA. So pissed right now! 🀬
09:42 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 May, 04:47
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Sharpies, again. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 04:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I know, right! ughh! 🀬🀬

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
18 May, 09:45
Isn't there a SILLY thing called the constitution and the tyrannical government..................................... HELLO, it's past time folks - and if it doesn't happen soon, we won't have a country OR a world... I get we are "in a movie", but THIS is f&cked up.

18 May, 11:58
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
It is f*cked up! I can't wait for this to end. I want to see everyone involved prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Until then it won't stop!

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 May, 09:28
PA, of course. Me too. They pull the same bullshit in Erie County, where I live. I bring a pen. I won't be happy until Commie Tommie Wolf hangs.

18 May, 11:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I can't wait until they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! It won't stop until they are held accountable each and every one of them! Right down to the people running these polling stations!

Loves America @Liberty22
17 May, 11:21
i am ticked as well. In Watauga County, NC my precinct was changed. I went to the location and it wasn’t correct. This is a small town and i made it with a few minutes to spare. Still makes me wonder! Ready for the life GOD intended for us to have! βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
17 May, 11:17
I just am in amazement. That ANYONE at THIS POINT would believe that any future vote will be valid? After the questions and glaring documented discrepancies in 2020...it should be as plain as the nose on your face. You want to know the REAL POBLEM?.. Americans are no longer in charge they re followers.. America will sit on her hands while the enemy is in the gate

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 May, 12:25
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
Yes ME TOO! Why would ANYONE expect a different result? If you're awake - if you're on this site - if you're a follower of the plan, etc - WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING??? And just as important - why are you angry that you are seeing fraud? This should NOT be a surprise to ANYONE at this point.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 May, 10:33
I voted in Onslow County NC and was not asked for ID. When i inquired about it I was told that they were told they could not ask. I asked her who told her and she wouldnt say. I went to the woman in charge and she said it was illegal in Nc to ask as voter id was in litigation. My husband went to vote and was told he was inactive even though he voted in 2020. He asked how he was to know they recorded his vote from 2020.. they assured him it was counted. I called Onslow Board of Elections and was told that the citizens of NC voted 60% for voter ID but one party was appealing it. I asked of it would be resolved by November and he said he didn’t know. I asked what court or judge was hearing the case and he said he didnt know but it was NC high court. My husband asked why he was inactive they said because he didn’t fill out card they sent him in March. Well I didn’t get one either. Are we being played? by who?

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
17 May, 10:53
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 May, 10:56
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Here in Raleigh, NC and agree with our Patriots here in our Great State. The People voted for Voter ID and we still don't have it in NC. Goes to show us that we really don’t have a VOICE. THEY HAVE RIGGED EVERYTHING. WAKE UP OR LOSE OUR COUNTRY.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 May, 10:21
I often find myself thinking that maybe if I just go live off somewhere off the grid don’t have to deal with this shit.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
17 May, 10:03
I voted today too, was not asked for my ID, just to sign my name for my voting card. Did not see any cameras in the churches gym. Was given a sharpie same as before. I chose not to fill out the back of my pper so that my front vote might be counted. Felt really uncomfortable hearing the lady standing at the electronic feed in slot jokingly call the device a high tech mobile trash can. πŸ˜’

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
17 May, 10:09
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Very upsetting and discouraging to many.

17 May, 10:39
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I'm so tired of feeling like my vote doesn't count! It's like the complaints fall on deaf ears! This should have been fixed by now! The media doesn't report sh*t & the selected people (not elected imo) just push conspiracy theory, racist card, etc. if you call them out on it! 🀬

Carmina Smith @gamma1
17 May, 09:49
Everyone there needs drug out in handcuffs, we Pennsylvanians won't tolerate this shit again!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 May, 09:51
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
mother fookers

17 May, 09:58
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
I agree. Accountability needs to start happening. It's like a never ending cycle! They will keep on doing it as long as there are no consequences! 🀬🀬🀬