Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Here we go, again.

BREAKING PA primary:

-Reports coming out of Westmoreland, Greentree, Robinson and Allegheny counties of polling locations running out of republicans ballots. Provisionals being utilized instead (just like we saw in the CA Gov. recall election)

-Polling locations cameras being covered by bags.

-Locations with no election judges present. Locked locations as well.

And it’s happening in broad daylight.
08:32 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
18 May, 12:40
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
and it will continue to happen its unreal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 04:45
In response America First to his Publication
These criminals have no shame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 May, 09:15
call police and insist on doing a police report

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 May, 10:41
The number of people colluding to steal our elections has to be massive.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 May, 10:18
Why would we vote in any elections ever again?
Voting in America is RIGGED!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 May, 09:42
I posted this earlier today
Not happy right now! Husband & I just went to vote & they're still trying to "STEAL THE VOTE"! Walked in, went to sign in & they didn't ask to see ANYTHING! Just asked what's your name? Went over to vote & picked up a "SHARPIE"! I got back up asked if it was a marker? (which I knew it was) & they said yes! I said I'm not voting with this, I need a pen. Husband was standing there & jumps in to back me up ❤️. They started arguing with us! Told us that we had to use it because that's what they were given by the Court House in our County to hand out to voters! We both said, not happening! We want a pen! We were told the machine won't read the ballot if we voted with anything besides the marker! Again we said that's not happening we'll just have to vote some other way! Your not stealing our vote this time! Did you ever hear of Sharpiegate? Finally voted by machine, with pen & it was accepted! Told them I'd be reporting it. We live in PA. So pissed right now! 🤬

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
18 May, 09:45
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Isn't there a SILLY thing called the constitution and the tyrannical government..................................... HELLO, it's past time folks - and if it doesn't happen soon, we won't have a country OR a world... I get we are "in a movie", but THIS is f&cked up.

18 May, 04:47
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Sharpies, again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 May, 08:40
WE ALREADY VOTED TO LIMIT MURDERING WOLFS POWER SO IF HE WINS YOU WILL HEAR THE CLICKING SOUND OF 20 MILLION BOLTS CLOSING