Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 08:36
If I am gathered with a group of people and I ask who is on twitter, it is always surprising how little the number is, in my area avg group of 40 or so, 2 or 3 would be a yes. How about where You live ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
17 May, 08:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
In my neck of the woods, not so many as one would think.
I was never on twitter or book of faces.
Anonup has been a blessing to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 08:44
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
Such a blessing indeed.

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
17 May, 06:22
Jason can you locate John Q. @_master_mind_ . ???i can not seem to locate him now...

17 May, 06:27
In response Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ to her Publication
@_Master_Mind_ " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@_... ?

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ @Eaglesoul
Jason thank you SO much!!! actually he is still here too!!! Thank you brother!!! i debated on goingbto TS...but like it here and onevother place...family here๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’ž
06:35 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
17 May, 09:59
In response Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ to her Publication
YW ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ