Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:16
Interesting. What lies beyond the wall?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 May, 11:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I tried to debunk the theory years ago and proved to myself 6 ways from Sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:59
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
There are actually a lot of theories. Like the large Earth. With other civilisations beyond the wall.

17 May, 12:03
I've seen those ancient maps too..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 12:07
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Which can explain Earth as a Realm and using Portals you can visit neighbours.

A dozen years ago I'm playing a gig at a bar in town. Many old friends showed up.. Dude I did a few shows with years ago approaches me between sets.. "Holy shit Todd you would believe what I found out." "That the earth is flat?" "How in f**k did you know?" lol That actually happened..
12:14 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Qanada UM, click on at the bottom under it