Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:16
Interesting. What lies beyond the wall?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 May, 11:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I tried to debunk the theory years ago and proved to myself 6 ways from Sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
There are actually a lot of theories. Like the large Earth. With other civilisations beyond the wall.
11:59 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 May, 01:41
I believe this is true, that we are on a larger planet with other civilizations and lands. I had a dream I visited one of these lands, an island, with some of my family. Now I believe I will see these mysterious lands in my lifetime. I dont know why I think this, but I do!
Humanity’s future looks amazing to me. We’ve just got to get through these tough times. We’ll do it...together.
. 🙏❤️✨✨

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 May, 12:03
I've seen those ancient maps too..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 12:07
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Which can explain Earth as a Realm and using Portals you can visit neighbours.