Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:16
Interesting. What lies beyond the wall?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 May, 11:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I tried to debunk the theory years ago and proved to myself 6 ways from Sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:59
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
There are actually a lot of theories. Like the large Earth. With other civilisations beyond the wall.

17 May, 12:03
I've seen those ancient maps too..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Which can explain Earth as a Realm and using Portals you can visit neighbours.
12:07 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
17 May, 12:14
A dozen years ago I'm playing a gig at a bar in town. Many old friends showed up.. Dude I did a few shows with years ago approaches me between sets.. "Holy shit Todd you would believe what I found out." "That the earth is flat?" "How in f**k did you know?" lol That actually happened..

17 May, 12:08
exactly