Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
16 May, 08:59
OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE…..
THE NIH HAS DONE A STUDY ON GROUNDING REVEALING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE IMMUNE SYSYEM……….. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE? NATURE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST HEALER

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 May, 11:52
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Kick off your shoes and take off the sunglasses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 May, 01:24
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
i went out and planted my garden and each thing i planted, i prayed over. i prayed for God to cleanse the ground I was planting in and I asked for a bountiful harvest. When everything was planted, i didn't wear gardening gloves because i wanted to work everything into the ground and feel it, i came away feeling such peace and that God was right beside me there. I am so thankful to have had that time to commune with The Most High and the garden is growing so well. i feel humbled and very blessed.

Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 May, 10:20
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏❤️