Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"I made a bunch of these Martin-
Really kinda have me choked up-
His love for his people shines thru-
They kinda just came thru me, once I got out of the way & put the fear down (was terrified at first)
I hope if he sees them, it helps his heart-
The enemy of the people hides images like this bc it’s hard to look at the love radiating from these photos and still see him as a monster.
And they know it.
Maybe some of the sheep who view these will finally see πŸ‘€" β€” from my friend Annie Shurina.
09:31 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 May, 11:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful Martin! πŸ₯²πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 May, 10:19
Wow miss Annie...u made me cry.πŸ˜₯ ...u captured those moments with soo much sensitiviy to each one u painted....and the last one wih President John Fitzgerald Kennedy just made me cry outloud. Im wrecked.😡 ....ill be ok.....happy 17th u fine artist u!!!!!.....wih much love my dear.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
17 May, 10:16
Just beautiful! ❀️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
17 May, 10:14
❀️These are simply amazing, thanks for sharing Martin!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
17 May, 10:01
Love them !! ❀️Thank you for everything you do.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 May, 09:59
Thank you for these!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 May, 09:57
I remember each picture and have tears in my eyes. What a great President, Friend, Leader, Protector of the constitution, Father, Husband, Child of God, Pro life, America first, Hero, Builder, Peace seeker... Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 May, 09:55
These are amazing, I feel the love
❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 May, 09:46
❀❀😭❀❀❀❀🐸🌟❀❀❀

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 May, 09:42
President Trump is a man of honor, strength ,and devotion. Anyone with a heart and spirit can clearly see that. Beautiful! Well done! πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 09:37
so much love, thank you

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
17 May, 09:36
Just beautiful.....LOVE the ones with children AND with JFK!!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
17 May, 09:34
so beautiful..so touching😌