Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
you gotta live in this world, but you don’t have to live it
10:14 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 10:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I just don't want to be here anymore.
Not saying anything drastic by that comment, just have been in limbo so long that I am starting to slip a bit back into bad attitudes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 May, 10:49
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
understandable, i had to throw myself into school fir past 2 years and shut the outside drama out.
now that school is finished i have thrown myself into learning how to bake. i took online classes (no zoom session) but you stay conected with people from all over via discussion board. Everyone was very nice, people are hurting and just want to have a connection to food to give them a sense of grounding. (no one has ever mentioned politics) 😊

cooking/baking is my passion. my humble suggestion is dive into yours or something new youve always wanted to learn like playing guitar. its about shifting the focus away from all that surrounds us…this is your soul place just between you and God. one last thing, we just came off a major full moon lunat eclipse which can intensify feelings an emotions.

we are family, we are here for you ❤️
sending you all good vibes 🕊☮️✌️🙏
(ps this is the first time i ever baked bread…not too shabby)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 May, 10:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
We love you Charlie 💞 Hang on we are soo close!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
16 May, 10:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Unfortunately I'm living it "knowing" and watching most be sheep because they don't want to know!