Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 01:23
For those asking where to buy silver you can go to your local pawn shop. You can buy on Ebay. The key is you want the physical silver not some etf or pie in the sky bogus fund. Right now bullion price is over spot by large margins. That means that the actual physical supply of silver is starting to dry up and spot will catch up with physical silver. When that happens, it will be a giant short squeeze that will make Gamestop look like it's a small world. If billions were lost by hedgefunds in Gamestop, Trillions will be lost on the silver short squeeze. It will happen. Fed is finished.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poly Magnus @Polymagnus
I live in CA but I drive to AZ to purchase physical silver. Was warned by multiple sellers to never buy "paper" silver. AZ sellers do not keep track of who purchases, or how much, if you pay in cash. The only time your name is recorded is if/when you try to cash out/sell back the silver in an ammount larger than $10K. Honestly, you just can't go wrong with investing a portion of your savings in silver or gold and keeping it in a "safe place." Meaning "not" in a bank deposit box.
02:10 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Polymagnus in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 05:40
In response Poly Magnus to his Publication
where at in AZ? are there trustworthy shops?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poly Magnus @Polymagnus
02 February, 06:17
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Lake Havasu is where I buy all my metals. Money in your pocket.