Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For those asking where to buy silver you can go to your local pawn shop. You can buy on Ebay. The key is you want the physical silver not some etf or pie in the sky bogus fund. Right now bullion price is over spot by large margins. That means that the actual physical supply of silver is starting to dry up and spot will catch up with physical silver. When that happens, it will be a giant short squeeze that will make Gamestop look like it's a small world. If billions were lost by hedgefunds in Gamestop, Trillions will be lost on the silver short squeeze. It will happen. Fed is finished.
01:23 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 12:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I would not trust anyone on ebay selling silver, no way no how. That is really shity advice. Pawnshops too the the best place either. Did you ever hear of scam artists? I went to a prestigus PS and talked to the guy in charge he didnt even know what a American Eagle silver dollar was or was worth and he worked there 5 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 January, 07:53
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Some pawn shops are trustworthy - some aren't- but most of them are pretty savvy when it comes to silver and gold. The pawn shop I deal with is always more than fair to me. And because I was such a good customer, they gave me a ridiculously great price on a guitar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 12:00
I think it is best to buy from a bullion dealer to take it out of the market. Pawnshop silver is technically out of the market. In order for this to work we need to make sure the J.P. Morgan of the world can buy any more and they aint going to pawn shops to cover thier shorts.

Marj Moyer @Marj
04 February, 11:35
bought some yesterday and getting more tomorrow

Missy Plaster @Mjplaster1120
03 February, 09:44
I bought 3 1oz silver bars.

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
03 February, 03:06
we have 4 of the silver backed dollar bills ... i think they might be worth some money but not sure. all 4 have the silver cert on them

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
03 February, 03:02
just bought 2 5 oz silver bars @ JM Bullion
working on IRA next to back it with silver and gold

Ember Rose @EmberRose
02 February, 08:36
We've purchased from JMB a few times and bought some more this weekend. They posted this today on their site.
⬇️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 04:58
The safe places other than the ones @ghostezra mentioned are US Gold Bureau (silver too), Scottsdale silver, Apmex. Right now.. some might make you buy more of it as a minimum than you prefer.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
02 February, 04:24
Bought 3 ounces today and 3 last week from JM Bullion. I didn't know where to go.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 04:27
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
There are usually local dealers in larger towns

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
02 February, 03:48
Check Disme Coin Co. They have commemorative patriotic coins, many still in stock.....as of now.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
02 February, 03:01
favorite part of my stack

Lady Kengal @HarmNone
02 February, 08:24
In response Troy Halter to his Publication
Beautiful! will you share where you got them? Pretty Please 😁

Troy Halter @VonHalter
02 February, 02:56
will the big banks be forced to stop naked short selling? will they be forced to deliver?
thanks

All American Girl @Lizbettsann
02 February, 02:54
Schiffgold.com

Dee West @Lilli
02 February, 02:45
Go for 'used' on ebay rather than new 'vintage' is also a good search word, brings up mainly 2nd hand. I managed to get a 18in 925 chain for £15 all in.

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
02 February, 02:40
A magnet will also prove that it is real silver and not a copy. You want th esilver in your hand.zoom call Friday on silver collecting wealth. https://www.24seven-zoom.c... 7pm GMT

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 February, 02:26
I get good prices on pre '64 U.S. coins on etsy too. 1964 Kennedy Half is my fave.🙂

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
02 February, 02:41
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I hav etwo of these coins . They are my favourite also. My cousin gave then to me as a child.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
02 February, 02:11
Bought four ounces today.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 February, 02:11
This move will help usher in the Quantum Financial System, and you will be heavily rewarded with the silver price in the future.

Poly Magnus @Polymagnus
02 February, 02:10
I live in CA but I drive to AZ to purchase physical silver. Was warned by multiple sellers to never buy "paper" silver. AZ sellers do not keep track of who purchases, or how much, if you pay in cash. The only time your name is recorded is if/when you try to cash out/sell back the silver in an ammount larger than $10K. Honestly, you just can't go wrong with investing a portion of your savings in silver or gold and keeping it in a "safe place." Meaning "not" in a bank deposit box.

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 05:40
In response Poly Magnus to his Publication
where at in AZ? are there trustworthy shops?

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
02 February, 02:05
Since there is interest in this...here is what I do:
-I've developed really good relationships with 3 local coin dealers, and a pawn shop. They know what I buy, will keep their eyes open for me, and set it aside when it comes in. They know I'll be down with cash within a day.
-I don't pay attention to the price of silverr. I pay attenmtion to what they charge over spot. It's a long term investment and hard currency with value. It will go up in time, but it also gives me actual money to use if things go south.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
02 February, 02:07
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
-I buy coins, bars, and rounds from SD Bullion, JM Bullion, Money Metels Exchange, Ampex, BGASC, Scottsdale Mint, and Provident Metals.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
02 February, 02:04
couldn't happen to a better bunch of criminals, I mean people.

Just Becky @Becky3560
02 February, 02:02
what am i looking for if i buy in ebay?

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
02 February, 02:22
In response Just Becky to her Publication
I bougbt this, seemed lile a decent deal.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 05:06
In response Just Becky to her Publication
Avoid ebay... many reviews said they got scammed and it wasn't silver. Apmex gives you the best price... then go by weight. At least, that is what I did... because I wanted to buy bars and not coins. You can then go by how much you want to spend, really... 1 ounce, 2, 5, 10, 25... a kilo. It all depends on what you want. I don't know about coins. I know that the more silver you buy in weight.. the cheaper it is. S... if you buy 2 5 oz bars... they will add up to a bit more than buying one 10 oz one. That's all I got :) Good luck.

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
02 February, 01:57
There might be some gold and silver bullion brokerage shop in the local area, buy over the counter, safer also for your hard earned money.

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
02 February, 01:46
i picked up this 100 oz beauty yesterday. the haggling started at $12 over spot. i settled for $8. im happy 😁

Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
02 February, 01:45
I am all for purchasing more physical silver. BUT, in the event I would like to sell it I don't want to sell to a dealer at below spot. That leaves me with what options? Do I put an add on Craig's list and meet someone in a coffee shop? Will banks act as an intermediary for a transaction? If I decide to sell on ebay but have no track record I dont think anyone would buy from me. Trying to understand my options.......................

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 01:48
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
There are local dealers that will buy your gold and silver close to spot. You can find them by doing a google search in your area. No need to sell online. They will give you cash in person when you decide to sell.

Msterri ... @Msterri
02 February, 01:50
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
Reputable dealers will buy back at just a few dollars under their selling price. Look at JM Bullion, SD Bullion, Apmex, Provident Metals to sell back to. Some have "Buy it Back" type buttons and it will tell you right on their website how much they will buy each coin back from you. You have to pay to ship it of course to them. It's actully not too complicated.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
02 February, 01:43
I am a long time silver investor and stacker...I make physical purchases at least twice a month, and have been for the past 10+ years. If you are new to this I would HIGHLY recommend NOT BUYING silver from eBay unless you already have a relationship with a legit dealer. There are TONS AND TONS of silver scams on eBay.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 01:46
Find a reputable seller. That goes without saying.

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
02 February, 01:47
this 👆

Msterri ... @Msterri
02 February, 01:42
Experienced silver buyer here. I have never purchased from a pawn shop & have nothing against them. 1) Just make sure you check the silver spot price and don't pay over that! Pawn shops get coins for pennies on the dollar. 2) Try to buy 99% real silver (American Eagles, Canadian Maple Leaf, British Britannia, Austrailian Kookabura, S. Africa Kuggerand, etc) and not 90% silver (Morgan Silver dollar, any silver US half dollars, you get the picture). Those 90% silver Morgans have collectors value, but you just want to buy pure silver right now. 3) Don't buy coins that look scratched

Ben Sprankle @Bsprank
02 February, 01:37
i think i have a little 🤷🏽‍♂️
about half of what i have 😎😎

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response Ben Sprankle to his Publication
Nice.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 February, 01:35
🚨Be careful on ebay, lots of fakes. Sites like providentmetals.com - jmbullion.com - silvertowne.com - sdbullion.com -moneymetalsexchange.com/ - goldsilver.com - apmex.com - the-moneychanger.com are good sites to purchase from. It is recommended that you take physical custody of metals you purchase. Can't wait to watch silver and gold sky rocket!! 🚀

Brooke Winstead @brookeetrout
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Is Scottsdale mint reputable?

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
02 February, 01:33
I just bought a little bit this morning. It is selling out fast from what I can see. Had to go to a different site though because my usual go-to has a $299 minimum order now. I'm one of those that can't afford that much at one time. As of 2 hours ago, Monarch silver has no minimum yet.