Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
Indeed I only have a couple of photos left as now they are in the possession of people who hate me because of my beliefs. I am sick to my stomach at the moment. And, I can't thank you enough for the share. Who the hell, what the hell did my dad become? What did those bastards do to our family as I was a product of 'grooming' too, but too stubborn to take part, so they proceeded to beat me down. Took many years to balance. So much is true and healing to have it out in the world. That's how I know we as a world will make this. Because I made it already.
Another story. My mom survived it too. She happened to look like Nixon's daughter almost exactly. She was invited to the White House once with my father. She was so angry when she came home, refused to ever go again and went off when my dad's friends kept coming over and telling her, trying to 'get her to do something'. She said no with such ferocity. Clones/doubles? Strength and safety from mom.
08:17 AM - May 16, 2022
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavens_Words in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Smith, click on at the bottom under it