Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
16 May, 08:17
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Indeed I only have a couple of photos left as now they are in the possession of people who hate me because of my beliefs. I am sick to my stomach at the moment. And, I can't thank you enough for the share. Who the hell, what the hell did my dad become? What did those bastards do to our family as I was a product of 'grooming' too, but too stubborn to take part, so they proceeded to beat me down. Took many years to balance. So much is true and healing to have it out in the world. That's how I know we as a world will make this. Because I made it already.
Another story. My mom survived it too. She happened to look like Nixon's daughter almost exactly. She was invited to the White House once with my father. She was so angry when she came home, refused to ever go again and went off when my dad's friends kept coming over and telling her, trying to 'get her to do something'. She said no with such ferocity. Clones/doubles? Strength and safety from mom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
16 May, 08:11
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thanks Mr. Deeds. My father, John William Ferrier (Jack) was in on all of this. Another lie. My dad was one of the lead photographers/movie producer for the Navy and was stationed at the White House directly for Nixon and Kissinger at the time.
I must have been in the 3rd grade when he came home with an envelope of many of the same pictures this video produced as well as the big production of the 'splash down'. I was instructed to hand these over to my school, which I did - thus the word was spread. Only time my father ever did that. I used to be so proud. I had those pictures in my possession for years and presented them back to my father a year or so before he passed. I always wondered why he hung his head with no words to say when I gave them back to him as he had lost all his photos in divorcing my mom. So many other lies. No wonder he turned to alcohol so badly and never came home or really wanted to talk to his family who love him so. Sick manipulation. His clearance = no talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396