Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 11:40
Pay special attention to the stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 11:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Its blocking home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 May, 12:08
Do you have a vacation pad in all the constellations, lo? I totally had you pegged for sn Orion guy.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
16 May, 04:56
I wonder why the Orion constellation is not on the Space Force badge as it is with NASA...
There are rumors of course...

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
16 May, 02:42
Didn't the law of one series say Orion beings are usually the baddies?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 May, 02:45
M42 is in the Orion constellation right? If i see 42 all the time (in particular 12.42 and 2.42) does that mean it’s my home to or i need to get my own home? lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 May, 02:19
No sense in limiting yourself, good to have options.