Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
16 May, 08:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Everything is connected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 May, 05:54
Interesting thought I'm having after looking at this total eclipse. The sun we currently see is NOT, I repeat is Not the sun of even 2 years ago. Or at least that was when I began to notice.

So, I am wondering if this is the "same" moon that was there before the eclipse.

I don't have "intel" or anything else. But at this point I may be leaning towards a different "moon"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
test

Interesting thought I'm having after looking at this total eclipse. The sun we currently see is NOT, I repeat is Not the sun of even 2 years ago. Or at least that was when I began to notice.

So, I am wondering if this is the "same" moon that was there before the eclipse.

I don't have "intel" or anything else. But at this point I may be leaning towards a different "moon"

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 05:40
Spaceships awaiting our ascension for the celebration?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 May, 03:23
The eclipsed moon is in Orion's belt. So is he a pregnant man?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 May, 03:02
The Stars? OK these for example? Coming in strong. Could be the Pleiades Star cluster! The 7 Sistars!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 May, 02:39

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 May, 01:19
sky window over my bed

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 May, 09:30

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
16 May, 07:13
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 May, 07:10

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 May, 06:53

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 May, 02:14
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
☺️♥️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 May, 06:33
i akways have Vk. they ✨ sparkle

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 May, 06:08

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
16 May, 04:59
Interesting thread here by #AlienSkies
https://www.facebook.com/t...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
16 May, 05:22
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Another thread talking about the stars moving
https://twitter.com/leyawa...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 May, 04:15
hi from New Zealand

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 04:14
7 rays, 7 stars.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 03:56

Red Edge @Rededge
16 May, 02:45
stars you say VK...

https://twitter.com/DaChao...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 May, 02:13
Scales of Justice
Is that the 11.4 vibe? ~~ Kapow :)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 07:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
???

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 May, 11:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 May, 01:58
😆

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 May, 01:50
C before D

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 May, 07:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I thought of this also

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
C before D

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Dan Dan @DanDan
all 7 of them?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 May, 01:24

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 01:17
Cloudy here. Nice color!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 May, 01:14
🙃