Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 10:59
Watching Trey Goudy push Propaganda. Same scared vibe as Hannity.
Someone got to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 11:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know folks might be like Stephanie ASSHOE but I always thought he looked like a "beady eyed" mason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 11:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think it was that southern gentlemen crap that ladies hung on to that made them believe he wasn't as corrupt as the rest of them. I just always thought he suffered from "little man syndrome." That of course didn't explain how someone with his vast experience as a prosecutor could go on television and explain the corruption in Washington as "just human nature", but I digress.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Always thought he looked a bit feminine also. Usually if they are secret org, their parents were also. Or at least dad....
11:42 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it