Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Watching Trey Goudy push Propaganda. Same scared vibe as Hannity.
Someone got to him.
10:59 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
17 May, 06:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i notied him a bad actor awhile ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 May, 12:02
Lord...these crazy lost people are showing their true colors.. Hannity been doing this scare prop for last few years...stopped watching most of Fox right after the 2020 stolen and fraudulent election! Still like Tucker in doses and Jesse...but that's about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 09:38
very disappointing! I thought he was a good guy till he quit the fight and sold out to media! ☹️

Diana DJT @Diana
16 May, 02:52
So many are compromised, they did a bad thing & apparently they have the proof. 💥

LoveConquers All @All777Love
16 May, 02:21
Not (TG)/207, how disappointing!😏

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 May, 01:40
there is a pic floating around; hard to find now - of hannity partying w the epstein crowd.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 May, 12:53
The vibes are real. This is a conservative measure, but more than half of communication is nonverbal.
https://online.utpb.edu/ab...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 May, 12:27
yo ypu copying this?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
15 May, 11:56
Misspelling important? GOUDY......GOWDY

16 May, 03:46
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Goud means gold

16 May, 04:33
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Goudy was a designer of printing typefaces one of which is Copperplate Gothic. It is seen classically seen on the doors of law offices and banks. Found this interesting, thetypeface was used in the logo of the gameshow Who wants to Be A Millionaire? and the Sega slogan "Welcome To The Next Level."

Cee Bear @CBear
15 May, 11:47
OK, now I really do not see how I will be able to sleep tonight. There are so many Qdrops with Gowdy mentioned. I remembered a few that stuck in my mind, but there are a lot!!! Can't make heads or tails. Uff-Da!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 May, 11:38
Are the White Hats no longer in control?

If they are, how can any of the Cabal “get to” these people?

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 May, 01:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Remember infiltration works both ways. Yes, WHs are in control. Gowdy may have been controlled op, and/or is now appearing to be so.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
16 May, 09:21
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
White Hats being in control doesn't mean they have 100% over every single little aspect of what's going on. They're in control of the overall situation, and of much of the black hats operations such as shutting down most of their funding sources and military control and things like that I believe. The black hats are still capable of using [their] agents and the media to try to push [their] agenda the best [they] can with [their] now limited resources and capabilities. That's the way I understand it anyway.

White hats are in control of the military and nukes and have essentially eliminated the major threats (nukes, further bioweapon releases, etc). We have nothing to really fear from [them] anymore in that way, but the narrative and [their] agents are still going to try doing whatever [they] can with whatever tools [they] have left available, but [they] are losing control of even that now as [their] narratives continue to absolutely fall apart.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
15 May, 11:34
In same area as Trey- when the chapter closes on this i will be interested to see how he and Tim Scott fare in the history books. South Carolina just pumps out corruption

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 08:06
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Same. He was the solicitor here. He helped the corruption grow into a massive financial empire. This state is eat up with evil in power.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
15 May, 11:31
What can they do if family is threatened? Of course, you pray. I cannot imagine being in that position.

God Bless the brave! 🙏💚🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 May, 01:36
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
Have been in that position. You pray a lot, especially for Divine Protection for the loved ones. You learn to wait for an opportunity. God provides.

15 May, 11:31
And 17 vibes make me feel ok about how I see trey....that 777 vibe makes me feel GREAT about it😉

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
15 May, 11:29
Funny. I just listened to a man running for his former seat. Data points begin to align...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 May, 11:28
That's too bad. I watched Trey Gowdy on Forensic Files for years.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
16 May, 09:38
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Me too! I hope he is a good guy! I enjoyed watching him put people on the spot and in jail!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 May, 11:28
He’s always been dodgy. Never totally trusted him.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 May, 11:27
definitely

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 May, 11:33

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
16 May, 01:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Missing the letter "o".

15 May, 11:23
Honey NO. He has always been janky. Don't get me started on his GOOD OLE BOY SOUTH CAROLINA ASS. He is straight up Spartanburg County corruption. Same assholes that have pushed bullshit convictions for political gain. Check out his dearh row case. 2 of the witnesses died under questionable circumstances. Shew. Lord. Let me go breathe. Trey is asshoe....corrupt fooking plastic boy🙄
I said that when I read Q's "Patriot" on him. Fookin good old boy trash.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 May, 11:23
GOUDY ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE A SNAKE

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 11:22
I know folks might be like Stephanie ASSHOE but I always thought he looked like a "beady eyed" mason.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 11:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think it was that southern gentlemen crap that ladies hung on to that made them believe he wasn't as corrupt as the rest of them. I just always thought he suffered from "little man syndrome." That of course didn't explain how someone with his vast experience as a prosecutor could go on television and explain the corruption in Washington as "just human nature", but I digress.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
15 May, 11:19
Q called out Gowdy... Q1319 May 8th, 2018

https://qagg.news/?read=13...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 May, 11:25
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
He also got his NFL deal. It seemed kinda like a book deal...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 May, 11:14
📺

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 May, 11:12
Agreed, he doesn't even look the same

Cee Bear @CBear
15 May, 11:17
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I noticed that 3+ years ago

Cee Bear @CBear
15 May, 11:17
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I noticed that 3+ years ago

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 11:09
Not always a good thing I guess.....

Ice Queen @IceQueen21
15 May, 11:08
I had to turn it off

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 May, 11:06
Speaking of...have you seen Hannity's Twitter bio recently?

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
15 May, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does he always wear his CIA pin?

Cee Bear @CBear
15 May, 11:04
Gowdy? Well, that is a let down.

Jes King @jes_US
15 May, 11:02
per the script
🥱

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
15 May, 11:07
In response Jes King to her Publication
🙄Yep, per the script.