Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
16 May, 07:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Blackrock is a criminal enterprise. Sick of them taking over everything. All these ETF's are full of manipulation, although they know there is a future in the crypto market. My hope is...all of their assets will be transferred to you and me during the big wealth transfer on a biblical scale. Tired and weary of their wicked ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 May, 11:57
Not fond of ETFs, like the MBS that crashed the world economy, the values are uncalculatable - at least to the investor. The people selling them know what's inside these investment instruments but not the investor.

Good news is, they feel there's a market for cyrptocurrencies. Once institutional investors start . But I'm afraid they will try to manipulate the markets, bankers always do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
15 May, 11:56
So new offering…. Grab investor $$$$. Where is the downside if there is non-performance. Not their pocketbook. Filed 1/21/22. Offering effective 75 days later. Fink back in October stated he thinks there is tremendous opportunity in digital currencies he’s not sure of crypto space for long term
The proposed fund plans to invest at least 80% of its assets in stocks included in the index, according to the filing. It may allocate up to 20% in futures, options, swap contracts, cash and cash equivalents — all on equities. The fund will not invest in crypto directly or indirectly via crypto derivatives.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 May, 10:40
New banner pic
and this was also post 1,007 > 17

Watch the water vibes.

Dan Dan @DanDan
16 May, 01:49
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
apl has gone up too

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 10:35
Nana would like to thank you hun for knowing this shit show and letting us know!

It is just too difficult for many of us to keep up with and they are so tricky with it, many of us never know whether the new digital currencies are cabal or white hats.

#VincentKennedyIsTheBomb !

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 May, 10:17
UM not to be dramtic, by adding that to your name you can't find VK in the search bar! For a split second I was scared. Then I just went to a post I reposted to find you. I saw your new picture and pissed level (eeek)!!! Not sure I have ever experienced a switching of strong emotions in such a short period!! Obviously, this happens when you are unable to check in!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
16 May, 09:29
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
That is what I posted yesterday. I search him every morning and it didn't come up. I posted where's VK but didn'tget a response. Then I somehow found him. I was concerned for a few minutes :)

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 May, 09:59
was kinda hoping youd gives us the answer. lol

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 09:51
It sounds to me, as laymen, that there will be a whole slew of Crypto related industries based on the bet these two major firms are making. IDK just what I interpreted.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 09:51
It sounds to me, as laymen, that there will be a whole slew of Crypto related industries based on the bet these two major firms are making. IDK just what I interpreted.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 May, 09:49
In one ear out of the other.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 May, 09:45
BlackRock taken over by White Hats???

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
16 May, 12:45
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
This would be my guess. We will find out soon enough!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 May, 09:41
Getting ready for the digital currency and ahead with investments in blockchain. 🤔

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:38
Sounds like a solid investment to me… 🤑🤑

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
15 May, 09:32
Sounds a bit fooky

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 May, 09:30
FOOKED 🇺🇸

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 May, 09:22
As a novice to crypto... I'm asking if it's possible for Blackrock to control it all by controlling firms who offer crypto currency to the public? Still very new for me.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 09:47
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
More likely to control it by owning a large supply.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 May, 09:21
METAVERSE SAYS IT ALL FOR ME

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
15 May, 09:19
👀