Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
VK updated cover looks somewhat like Dan's tweet from exactly 1 year ago.

5/15/21 - 5/15/22

Video in the replies.
https://twitter.com/DanSca...
08:01 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
10 September, 11:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
10 September, 10:20
This resonates strongly. Maybe not so alternative thought...Are we about to experience a real tidal wave?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 May, 02:02

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 03:10
Must be a Co-incidence.
/.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 May, 09:07
Dan's water is somewhat calm - it also looks like low tide

VK's reminds me of some of the waves off Hawaii, Portugal, or South Africa

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 May, 09:08
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Rough seas ahead ?
Surfs up !? 😄

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 May, 09:04

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 May, 08:45
950 following. 1.5 followers. = 5.15

Red Edge @Rededge
15 May, 08:37
'there are no coincidences'

https://twitter.com/archil...

Red Edge @Rededge
15 May, 08:36
And a delta from Mr Pool from last year, coming up - https://twitter.com/speake...

Red Edge @Rededge
15 May, 08:36
And a delta from Mr Pool from last year, coming up - https://twitter.com/speake...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 May, 08:38
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Lot's of "coincidences" there.

Red Edge @Rededge
15 May, 08:26
boom did you see VK'S APL too Johnny ? gone up.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 May, 08:31
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Yep, noticed that too. Interesting.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
15 May, 08:14
In VK’s photo to me it looks like there is a another picture of some sort behind the water one. Enlarged I thought I could make out in the upper left the curve of earth with the stars ...Also many faces🤔 ...Some scary ones...swallowed by the water

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 May, 08:49
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
I see that too. I will see if I can filter it out in photoshop

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 08:07
UM??? 🤔🤔🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 May, 08:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 May, 08:03
Dan's video from the tweet.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 09:01
wasn’t something said about tide being higher with blood moon! Shift in magnetic waves!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 May, 09:17
I always get these storm feeling right before a big storm. I've had it all day and can't shake it. I went to the store and bought groceries and just feel like its brewing. Almost like preparing for a birth delivery. So weird.