Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
15 May, 01:36
Estrogenated Baby Formula is a dark agenda.

I can only imagine what Estrogen does to the delicate brain development of an infant male.

I can only imagine what Estrogenated foods also does to the development of the brain / body to a boy from the ages of 2-16 who continues to consume it regularly.

We know the game plan.
Take our guns.
[They] can't.

The past 20 years + the next 30 years, weaken the males in our country via foods laced with Estrogen / powerful sex transitioning chemicals.
Get them to hoard purses instead of guns.
30 years from now, today's gun hoarding lumberjacks significantly dies off from old age / cancers.

Who's bringing up the rear, hoarding guns?

Year 2050 :
Prepared, fighting males with guns have nearly gone extinct.
Every vehicle is electric for full control.
Gasoline doesn't exist, to prevent mobilization.
Virus push - Lockdown ( Cuz 2020 proved effective ) = Lights out for America.

The Ultra MAGA King royally f***ed that plan up for t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
Something to think about !

FORMULA SHORTAGE .

Is this being done for the purpose to make more mothers breastfeed ??
How many mothers have taken the JAB ?
It has already been PROVEN, that breastfeeding WILL transfer the MRNA from jab, to child.
02:15 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gerrywalsh in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 May, 02:52
In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication
I personally think the food shortage has been done by the White Hats - they are destroying the food supply that has been poisoning us all, including the baby formula - just sad about the poor mothers that have been given that poison for their babies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396