Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Lionsgate has written a book review on my book, Through Angela's Eye the Inside Story of Operation Firewall. They are also interested in turning my book into a movie.

There are 5 offers on my book already to turn it into a movie. I really hope this happens. Maybe I can recoup ALL of my losses for the last 17 years relating to the hacking.

The government has fought me on this for years. It's time to take control of the situation and claim what is rightfully mine. Take it back from those to whom it does not belong.

Thank GOD for JUSTICE. It's something I am longing to see.
08:14 AM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 May, 09:22
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Congratulations!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 09:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank you!

If you get a chance, read the first 9 pages of the screenplay. When one of the more renowned companies received this, they called me back and more than doubled the offer. Of course that company is Russian so I'm not sure what their angle really is.🤔

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 May, 08:30
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Awesome! Congratulations!

14 May, 08:38
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you. I've been waiting so long but isn't the saying "Good things come to those who wait"🤣🤣🤣

Looks like I'll get the last laugh or maybe GOD will because he says "Vengeance is mine. I shall repay."

What's interesting is that the first 9 pages of the screenplay talk about a scene that was never even put in my book. That let's me know GOD is behind helping me through this all.💥

Those who were working against me will know this. It will instill FEAR in them of who they are really dealing with.

https://anonup.com/thread/...