Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
COVFEFE - Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act of 2017

Many things revealed,

My story will be told. I do NOT work for the governments in this world. I have no issue helping to expose the crimes that were committed against me and others. The TRUTH is my mission.

That being said, I'd like to thank you for the details on what was going on behind the scenes. With gratitude, I am looking forward to all the additional help. Funny how this screenplay contained information that only those involved knew since I did not publish some of this in my initial book.

Here is the start of the story. Thank you MOGUL!

May the FEAR OF JEHOVAH strike the hearts of those working against me.

Q 341
“Documents from the administration have been transferred to the Presidential Library.
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Review the law.
These people really are
11:34 AM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 May, 10:46
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Wow👀 ready for the movie👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 May, 02:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I had to hire a company to write the screenplay. I've never written one before. So it will take some time but it's in the works. Then it has to be filmed. Need to hire an attorney to look over the contract too. Never did anything like this before. Want to make sure I don't sign all my rights away, but just to the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 May, 08:46
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
WOW! God bless you for sharing your story, you are an inspiration.