Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
13 May, 11:36
👀What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
13 May, 11:45
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Article date is June 2016.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
I just looked at the date myself. Makes me feel better. Would never have put it past the Obamination to cede any degree of U.S. sovereignty to the likes of the U.N. but I cannot imagine Trump ever allowing the U.N. to have any degree of control of U.S. affairs. The Biden creature on the other hand...
12:02 AM - May 14, 2022
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
14 May, 12:08
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
He did do some kind of EO saying that the UN would have access to the US in case of a crisis. This is the first time that I have maybe connected this, but I believe that COVID was supposed to be a much more deadly virus. The FEMA camps are not a conspiracy theory. I believe that they were going to do it and then force vaccinate knowing it would cause rebellion then they would invite the UN against the rebellion. But I also believe they misunderstood how well our Constitution is written and never realized that the States could exert their rights. BUT NOW we see what they are tying to do with the WHO and this would supercede the US Constitution if it passes and that would be the beginning of the end of us. I posted a couple other things on this subject.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
14 May, 08:28
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Then the only way to save ourselves if we pulled out of the U.N. If we pulled out of the U.N., then their laws would no longer apply to us on U.S. soil. Isn't the U.N. headquarters located in NYC? Sometimes I wonder what would happen if a stray missile hit the U.N. headquarters and killed off the entire leadership.