Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
๐Ÿ‘€What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
https://www.dailymail.co.u...
11:36 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
17 May, 10:06
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
An excerpt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 May, 12:51
Maybe Nanshee and her relatives at the Capital know whats
coming through the Supreme Court soon or caught wind of
Devolution or nobody is actually in control so the U.N. said--
why not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 May, 12:23
From 2016. [They] never thought she would lose. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 May, 12:20
What is in Norfolk and why? Is UN Army moving in thru Mexico in a guise?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 May, 12:08
Do you know where to find your local Militia group? Stealth Attack in process from within as insurgence incognito as UN and Nato?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
13 May, 11:45
Article date is June 2016.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
14 May, 12:02
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I just looked at the date myself. Makes me feel better. Would never have put it past the Obamination to cede any degree of U.S. sovereignty to the likes of the U.N. but I cannot imagine Trump ever allowing the U.N. to have any degree of control of U.S. affairs. The Biden creature on the other hand...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 May, 11:40
RUH ROH! Looks like Pelosi has called in reinforcements!'

Maybe MS13 follow them to their hotel & steal the car keys!