Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 02:05
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
last on list Corporation Doe. Deer with a job?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 February, 12:48
Lot of them turned rat on each other, show is just getting started . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
02 February, 08:12
This case was dismissed

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 08:05
I agree! Hang them high!

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Txrunner88) can see their posts

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 February, 03:11
In response tx. runner88 to her Publication
Very good question, either they are salvageable and made a deal or..
If the game is to save America when others are trying to divide it i must do whatever i have to do. Apparently Trump is racist so reminding the black community that he was always there would be paramount. So working with them would be the best tactic if i wanted to save future generations because i cannot undo what they did only prevent future damages.

I don't know why Trump did it because i can't read his mind, but that's what i would do for sure.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
02 February, 07:51
In response tx. runner88 to her Publication
Sun Tzu said, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

The Art of War.

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
02 February, 02:06
This is a lawsuit so I don't think they will hang from this. It is very interesting to see what companies are listed as defendants. Hoping this is the beginning of getting to the truth about the entertainment industry. And UNSEALING endictments!

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
02 February, 02:01
so this was August 2020... what is the process now? anyone know? are they being proscuted? i dont understabd jane and john doe 1-100. 100 names not being mentioned. sorry i sound like an idiot with this stuff.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
02 February, 01:56
Absolutely - hang them high.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 February, 01:50
Sir - Is this one of the Sealed Indictments being “Unsealed”?

Fly Girl @FlyGirl
02 February, 07:05
In response True North to her Publication
No, this is a civil case. The indictments have to do with criminal cases. Basically, anyone can file a civil case (lawsuit) against anyone else. It is up to the Judge to throw it out or allow it to proceed based on the Judge's perceived merit of the case.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 February, 01:46
hold your enemies closer. timber.

https://www.google.com/amp...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 February, 01:43
Oh so that structure in front of the WH is going to be used for this!!
We're going to need more levels... It'll take days!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 February, 01:40
Holy WOW!! That is massive!