Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Any mothers on here feeling this baby food shortage or is it more fake scare news?
01:19 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Iva Watson @2know
17 May, 07:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My daughter is feeling it .we’ve been taking turns buying it when we can find it. This is so strategic! Then we read about Biomilq and how Bill Gates is a large investor.. You know create a problem and then give the solution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 10:50
Pretty evil to do at a time where many young moms took the jab and shouldn't be nursing their babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 10:48
NJ moms by me having a rough time.

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
15 May, 12:53
Family here in Louisiana having a hard time. Shelves empty.:(

Mamabear Jones @Mamabear_jones
15 May, 11:22
sister in law is having a hard time finding formula for her baby. shelves are empty here in Maryland

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 May, 12:54
Sounds like the toilet paper problem. 🤷‍♀️

At least there’s a low calorie alternative.
🙄

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 May, 01:07
Hopefully it will be a blessing in disguise, Im pretty sure Baby formula is tampered with in a toxic way. Hopefully we can get clean food manufacturers.

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
14 May, 12:03
My kids are grown now but I think Baby Formula is a scam. It's way too expensive just like diapers. There must be a way to make formula at home super cheap. What's wrong with whole milk with pediatric vitamins? Just a thought. They have us brainwashed that you can only feed your baby formula. Of course breast is best but that is not always an option for all women.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
14 May, 10:01
I wish I knew then what I know now about ingredients.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
16 May, 11:52
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Feeding babies this crap is like feeding them McDonalds every day.

Vannah 777 @Vannah_777
14 May, 09:54
It is very real!! I know several mothers who are scared to death bc they’re on their last can or running low and cannot find formula anywhere. A few have already switched 2-3 times bc they can’t find formula needed.. baby suffering tummy problems do to the switches. This is absolutely infuriating!!! If WH’s are really in control and allowing this to happen.. thats very disheartening to say the least.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 May, 09:46
visiting San Diego from Nor Cal and a local CVS had some, but a sign to limit purchase to qty 3. Reminded me of the rationing for Clorox wipes during early “pandemic.” An employee back then told me they have them but were told to only put a few out at a time....

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
14 May, 09:46
my kids are past that age, but i have friends that have friends that are struggling to find it. in CA

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 May, 09:45
They poison our food. Why wouldn't they poison baby food. The left seem to hate children and want to destroy them. It's so evil.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 May, 09:41
This is why women have breast that produce milk, GOD given!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
14 May, 09:22
Extremely limited qty left in Northern Michigan. Most shelves empty.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
14 May, 08:53

... Fighter @Fighter
14 May, 05:17
Breastfeeding Matters

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:18
From what Nana is hearing it depend on the area.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 02:20
1003 posts > 13

+ 1313 following > 131313

and on the 13th 👀

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 May, 01:31
Maybe the old formula was contaminated and they are working to remove it and produce new heathy formula for the babies.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
14 May, 12:48
We are experiencing the shortage in South Alabama. It started about 3 weeks ago and has only gotten worse. I was lucky to find 2 cans of Enfamil today for my granddaughter who is 10 months old. She'll start on whole milk soon, so we won't have to worry as much as others.❤️🍼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:17
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Awwwh such a cutie!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 11:47
They keep that in the back stacked along with the juice boxes... I already figured these stores out. lol

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
13 May, 10:57
I'm a Grandma to a recently turned 5-year-old but, I took a peek through Instacart at my local Publix store and it seems they are stocked... https://www.instacart.com/...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 May, 10:30
There was a post here on Anonup yesterday that there is formula in Canada and can be purchased online. I think it said thru Amazon.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 May, 10:28
Daughter had a tough time, but found some

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 May, 10:12
It has been in short supply in central Texas!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 May, 10:09
Yes, Bill gates caused it to sell his baby formula I heard.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 May, 10:01
There is plenty of baby formula on the shelves in Nevada with no signs with a limit.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
13 May, 09:58
Mama’s can pump their breast milk & freeze it if they can’t breastfeed directly. One option anyways.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts