Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
13 May, 04:56
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Read carefully.
Sound familiar?
Sometimes a leak turns into a flood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 May, 12:58
I was watching this morning, she definitly accentuated the word FLOOD. She is in the know and drops a lot of truth bombs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 May, 12:04
Wait until they find out Yahweh is Here

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 May, 12:00

Scat ling @scatling
13 May, 01:20
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
🤣

Scat ling @scatling
13 May, 01:20
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
🤣

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 May, 11:48
Lets Go. Tired of hearing hold the line, its coming, be patient. America has gone to shit

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 May, 12:19
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I feel your pain patriot.

I believe its a literal Biblical moment, Arrests already complete & White hats in control …

But

It is maddening to see them appear to remain in power.

it plays head games w you