Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When I look back at my telecom years, I note the huge regulatory debate around network "neutrality". No such thing exists (there never has been a "neutral" packet network with emergent performance), but real power exists in being able to conjure a divisive issue out of thin air.

I did once sit in the office of FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, who seemed genuinely interested in the science. But apart from that one honourable exception, most people just wanted to "win" arguments at which they were unconsciously incompetent.

Similarly, election fraud can be made to disappear entirely, and all controversial issues can be pre-determined by labelling them "QAnon". Mind control is a thing, and my conclusion is that it is so effective because people actually like it. It gives them the addictive "feeling of knowing", versus the pain of dissent from critical thinking.
06:50 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
16 May, 07:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
1/ I realized this at a young age.

Humans get a buzz when things "click together" nicely. This includes ideas. In this sense, it's not far fetched to claim that humans are problem-solvers in nature. A down side to this is that we focus on problems or "negative things", sometimes even obsess over them if they are hard to solve.

Without going too deeply into philosophy, society, because it consists of humans, offers an amazing test ground for validation where your personal ideations can be tested against the personal filters and reason of others.

This is why having others agree with us is pleasurable. As in the mind, as in society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
16 May, 07:10
In response John Tiger to his Publication
2/ This is where humanity splits in 4 general categories:

- those who fear being rejected and will cultivate acceptance by upholding mediocre social opinions while maybe keeping their own genuine thoughts to themselves

- those who accept the temporary rejection as a signal to embetter themselves, knowing that they will be even happier later. These enjoy challenges

- those who are addicted to the feeling of success and will voluntarilly bypass the functional role of this pain/pleasure system (ie. to refine your current understanding of the world through ideation) and perform it *only* to get the buzz. These are socialites and are training themselves to be dumb unbeknownst to them

- those who will generate or portray an illusion of popularity or alternatively generate dogmas based on basic current assumptions in order to control and influence others not on the merit of veracity but at the measure of their intentions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 May, 04:00
👇🤔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 May, 03:47
"QAnon" is like "conspiracy theorist," a way to control and cause that knee jerk reaction to shut down critical thinking. You're correct, sir.
Thing is, we are not yet tired of WINNING

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
16 May, 03:00
Are you implying "Q" has always been to discredit dissenters or only that the other side uses it that way?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 03:35
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
The made-up and meaningless label “QAnon” is used to tarnish true narratives.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
16 May, 02:54
ugh telecom, it is my job and has been since the early 90s....i am actually quite tired of it at this point...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 May, 02:37
Ah yes, the old lead them by the nose rings trick. Right over the ledge.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 01:51
Vincent changed his name. It is now Vincent UM Kennedy.

In gematria that led me to "Ufo Over Chinese Airport"

Most of the stories online had the videos removed, but I found this one:

https://www.facebook.com/D...

Whimma Texas @Whimma
16 May, 01:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
so the 2nd one looked like something trying to break through the firmament... it looked like it was stretching it...wow