Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Well there was a marriage connection but above and beyond that, how do ya'll think that Q and the Patriots were able to pull this all off?
They had to be friendly to hold the enemy close.
Maybe feel like you have to take a shower to wash them off every time but necessary.
The ones Nana gives the most Kudos to are Lady Di, DJT and JJ.
Especially Lady Diana, she is one brave ass woman to dance in the very pit of the vipers and be able to walk out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 May, 10:16
Cuomo sure is MIA! 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 May, 10:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Isn't he running for NYS Attorney General so he can Pardon himself :-D

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
13 May, 10:05
Cuomo always looks like such a creep... junior would know considering Cuomo was married to his cousin

13 May, 10:08
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
Yes and ended in abuse by him of her it seems. Cuomo's daughters are 1/2 Kennedy which I just found out recently.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 May, 06:15
lovely red tie.

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 May, 12:21
he was my pick for a sleeper ........crazy i know but i figured he got thrown under the bus by his peeps he'd be happy to spill the beans on them

13 May, 10:03
In response reaper myer to his Publication
IDK, I think AC is corrupt AF. My view "keep your friends close...."

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 May, 12:04
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
It is an old Tweet from 2019.
"Keep your Friends Close" maybe?
IDK same as you.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 May, 11:26
I miss these old Twitter posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 May, 11:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Was a wealth of info flowing back in the day. Lead down many rabbit holes, learned a Ton

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
And in the end of the Earth Suit experience all we REALLY take with us are MEMORIES.