Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 June, 06:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
There are only 2 scenarios possible. Things will play out until all parts of the "plan" are in place, at which time the military steps in and removes the illegitimate govt. Or, there is no "plan" in which case we are totally fooked. Both scenarios have the potential to be mind blowing and terrifying. Now, what's for dinner?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Summers @KatSummers
28 May, 03:03
In the beginning of the year, @VincentKennedy told someone who was frustrated - "I hope you have another year in you!" - So I believe it will end sometime in the late fall. Lots has to happen. Believe it or not - most of the people I went to college with that are Democrats think everything is fine. Their stocks went down and will rebound. They aren't afraid of us going to war and if we do - the war won't come to the United States. It's unbelievable. And scary how removed they are from the real world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Patriot @JunePatriot
28 May, 02:44
The Queen's death is a marker to begin the Event I believe. Her Julbilee begins this week June 2 - 6. Simon Parkes has stated he does not feel her death would be announced before her Jubilee.
Juan suggested that we may get 2 for 1. (Two people at the same time).

The Queen's death is a marker to begin the Event I believe. Her Julbilee begins this week June 2 - 6. Simon Parkes has stated he does not feel her death would be announced before her Jubilee.

28 May, 02:43

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 May, 10:51
Just reposted a video on some of the troops coming he our military is Ultra Badass

15 May, 10:37
“The best Is Yet To Come” 🇺🇸👊🏾

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 May, 12:06
Can you image how many small militia groups are forming now? Ready to seek domestic insurgence?

Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
13 May, 09:17
Pres Trump gave the power back to we the people. It is upto us! We need to all say “No”, do not stoop to their level. File complaints, affidavits, call your State AG, Gov. etc have them file court cases, call your Sheriff and ask them what are they doing to reveal corruption in elections, etc... I truly believe it is upto us. We have more power than the military

15 May, 10:38
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
the only WAY is the Military. 🇺🇸👊🏾

15 May, 10:43
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
not gonna get you to far in a blue state like in massachusetts you can call rhino baker to find out how to get heroine. in NY well. dont even get me started.

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
13 May, 09:15
Hear, hear!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 May, 12:18
I agree 100%

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
13 May, 11:47
hijacking is in their nature? Did the same with JFK. 
probably all ties up and we’ll find out soon enough.
The whole world is waiting.
 At this point, there is no way to stop this, (can only call it), sacred movement. Truth will prevail.

TS 805

The 2 links

https:// www.archives.gov/files/res...
https:// www.intelligence.senate.go...

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
13 May, 10:14
Have faith in God, he is more powerful than the military, this is spiritual warfare. I think the US military is compromised I mean DS control them. Only god can save this world from evil. Pray for your well being have faith in God. US military is concerned about LGBTQ rather than fake pRESiDENT and fake elections.

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
13 May, 09:40

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
13 May, 09:40
This shoukd be a red line. What if the plan was to make us to stand down and in essence help bring in the NWO? https://t.me/JFK_TV/9363

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
13 May, 09:42
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
watch the attached video

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 May, 09:23
Yes. ❤️ Ready and GO! 🙏ing.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 May, 09:01
https://qalerts.app/?q=May... = = = > < >

May 13, 2020 4:00:26 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 09cfd1 No. 9157228
Welcome To Q Research General.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only. We neither need nor condone the use of force in our work here.....

PAIN

>>>------------< >

This is only the start.
Q

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 May, 08:02

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
13 May, 07:26
The mil that I see is concerning as they seem to be very divided. The woke mil members are pushing out the patriot/conservative/ christian members via jab compliance, demotion, reassignment, character defamation, ficticious neg job performance claims and harrassment/hostility. These actions are being supported by the top mil in charge. By all appearances it is a pretty ugly thing to see.....I pray there are still white hat mil amongst them and this is part of the plan but the appearance is that oaths arent being remembered and are mil is weak/woke.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 May, 07:48
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I think its look weakness.... its my subjetive opinion

James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 May, 03:38
sometimes you have to start a civil war to light the fire under some of these traders

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 May, 03:48
In response James Dean to his Publication
yes ready when you guys are

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
13 May, 02:08
I Fully agree. If the white hats/Q Team/Good guys can give us anything? Give us sign by ending this crazy facade. It's disheartening to see this gone as it has. I have faith that this will come through soon! God wins always. Also, wanted to pass the 1(17) vibes

Striker Patriot @smtexas
13 May, 01:27
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
Signs are everywhere, listen to x22 report - we are winning! Also, this is a war and you can't let the enemy know what your plans are, actually, you have to mislead them.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 May, 12:28
I think military is already in control. No way the DS would pick such a buffoon to win. JB is red pilling lots of Americans, that's his role and that's why he was picked to steal the election.

DS has caused misery around the world for decades. We've only experienced a fraction of what others have. The only way to never let this happen again is to let the people experience what they had planned for us.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
13 May, 12:02
The only way that’s a part of this movie is if a state de-certifies their electoral votes and causes a chain reaction of other states. Then if Trump has enough votes to win it can go to the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court overturns both Roe and the election the libturds will burn this country down. That will trigger martial law…. “Military is the only way”. The Great Awakening isn’t a fairy tale ending, it’s a massive shaking to wake the libturds up once and for all. We’re in the previews before the movie actually begins. Gas prices soaring, hyper inflation, housing and stock market crash, food shortages, Great Depression 2, riots, martial law, gun confiscation, mandatory vax, and nuclear defcon 1. This is post is not negative, it is realistic. In order to wake the libturds we all must go through the birth canal. It should all wrap up by November of 2023.