US Treasury Currency backed by gold, silver, precious metals
US Treasury Banking aligned w/Constitutional Law
0 Fed
Financial privacy / Quantum Financial
Ceases all aggressive US govt military actions worldwide
Peace
Worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth
Infinite money 4 Humanitarian purposes
6k patents new tech, Healing, Tesla, Free Energy, Antigravity, etc.

#NESARAGESARA
01:13 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cage NGa @CageNGa
11 February, 10:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Executive Order 13958 of November 2, 2020
Establishing the President’s Advisory 1776 Commission
Direct Link below:
https://www.govinfo.gov/co...
I do not see anything related to NESARA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 February, 11:49
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
Santa Surfing, Juan Q Seven, Charlie Ward and Gene Decode all confirm that NESARA was launched on 11-2-20 with this EO.

When President Kennedy tried to implement parts of NESARA he was assasinated. When NESARA was to be announced on 9-11 GHWBush blew up the World Trade Towers.

This time, President Trump and Q-Team are being very very very careful to get this done SAFELY, as well as the Global Curency Reset and Revaluation of Currencies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cage NGa @CageNGa
11 February, 10:55
Executive Order 13958 of November 2, 2020
Establishing the President’s Advisory 1776 Commission
Direct Link below:
https://www.govinfo.gov/co...
I do not see anything related to NESARA...

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
11 February, 10:34
I trust you both! always have and always will! So Bill Gates playec Mrs. Doutfire? im guessing that 1 person can be Many celebrities?

11 February, 10:38
In response Chrissy Marie to his Publication
The technology available to make ANYONE look like anybody else is amazing! Scary. We don't know if we're looking at a man, woman, the person, a clone, CGI, body double, actor or what?

This article may interest you 👍
https://amg-news.com/archi...

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
11 February, 08:51
Praising God for this new world where children can be children and people helping each other all the new tectnology thats been kept from us .

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
03 February, 12:13
NESARA/GESARA is the end game. there is still a lot thats needs to be done, and certain criteria has to be met before we get to that stage.

03 February, 12:19
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Agree. I first learned about NESARA in 2005 from Sheldan Nidle. I’ve learned to be patient 🙏😹

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 February, 11:20
Please God Make This Our Reality!
🙏🇺🇸🙏

03 February, 12:21
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I have faith ✨🙏✨🔆🌈❤️🇺🇸