Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 May, 04:28
Arbitrage opportunities in Crypto are insane right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 02:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, Have you used Kucoin as a US Resident?
are they ok accepting payment from a us Card & using USA id? Im a Big boy- I know you Are Giving friendly advice & arent Responsible if They go Bust. Just trying to get basic info. It appears they verified me But Id feel better if I knew You bought Sold & Rec’d proceeds back to You. Do they Settle thru the same “ “Bind” Bank card? kucoin
Is This how you are Buying XRP in the USA?
Anyone have Experience With

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 03:00
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Anyone else have experience with Kucoin ?
Have you bought sold & received proceeds & How did u fund the Acct & receive proceeds?

XRP is not Available on USA Based Exchanges.
Is this How you are buying XRP ?

I’m a 40 yr sophisticated Investor .. spent my entire career in finance/ capital mkts.

I Am USA resident , I went thru their bizzare verification process. I used a USA drivers license.

US Resident - I checked “ others for country( usa “ not covered” when signing up )

Just Mark @JustMark
12 May, 03:33
so i have to jump through hoops for xrp. my state is not crypto friendly. i buy BTC or XLM on coinbase and transfer to bitrue the. exchange for xrp. you burn some in moving. but i bypass state. once purchase confirmed move to cold storage

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
i Dont understand… you buy Btc or XLM & then exchange those For XRP on Bit true?
are you saying Bit true allows a swap of BTC or XLM into XRP ? are you USA based.

How long Does a transfer from coinbase to Bittrue take ?

Thanks for the Help
06:00 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Just Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
Just Mark @JustMark
12 May, 07:17
transfers are quick wothin a few minutes.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 07:22
thanks

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 07:22
thanks

Just Mark @JustMark
12 May, 07:16
i am in the states brother. my state is not very crypto freibdly due to it veing a financial epicenter. i buy on coibase and then transer to bitrue. once on bitrue i exchange xlm for xrp. brass tacks you are selling once crypto for another. i hace tge same problem as you not being able to buy with a credit card. and that boils down to state rules. i buy once a week and swap then cold store. reach out if you have questions.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 07:23
Thanks