Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Arbitrage opportunities in Crypto are insane right now.
04:28 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
13 May, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Crypto arb, you arb anything if you have info. My Silver "VK arb" didn't pan out, kept getting squeezed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 May, 10:59
advice would be interesting
xrp shows on diff platforms
one $0.42
on
$0.36
are they the same xrp and just a provider difference?
only collectable through the provider i use who doesnt actually hold them but works as a facilitator only
not privy to this.
just askin
BE a zero-IHA-A nothing E and C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 05:58
Can we manifest the price of XRP to go up now please and thank you.

All together now!
Manifest!
Co-create!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 May, 05:07
Hope they arbitrage themselves penniless 😊

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 May, 03:30
Does anyone have inside info on these Gold Trump cards? First it was the Trump coin now a card. And no I did not purchase any of them.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 May, 03:29
jsnip4 (2) on YouTube and his friend Richard (Woo Woo Dude) have seen this decline coming and Spirit has been giving the some "hints" along the way...Let's just say ;) Now, Jsnip had a dream of a "shit show" in crypto and then it pumps to the MOON...Appears we are in the SS beginnings now...XRP will go down to .22 if the dream pans out...We'll see...That will be where I originally bought in...Didn't sell any as I mentioned before...Still have my bag...Playing the long game...After the settlement...BUT TO YOUR POINT YES GREAT TIME TO BUY MORE!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 03:29
Have you actually transferred Luna from Kucoin & Sold as WLUNA on coinbase?

Luna is Not WLUNA But it says it can be Exchanged on ERC-20 with ethereum partners?
Thanks in Advance

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 02:50
VK, Have you used Kucoin as a US Resident?
are they ok accepting payment from a us Card & using USA id? Im a Big boy- I know you Are Giving friendly advice & arent Responsible if They go Bust. Just trying to get basic info. It appears they verified me But Id feel better if I knew You bought Sold & Rec’d proceeds back to You. Do they Settle thru the same “ “Bind” Bank card? kucoin
Is This how you are Buying XRP in the USA?
Anyone have Experience With

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 03:00
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Anyone else have experience with Kucoin ?
Have you bought sold & received proceeds & How did u fund the Acct & receive proceeds?

XRP is not Available on USA Based Exchanges.
Is this How you are buying XRP ?

I’m a 40 yr sophisticated Investor .. spent my entire career in finance/ capital mkts.

I Am USA resident , I went thru their bizzare verification process. I used a USA drivers license.

US Resident - I checked “ others for country( usa “ not covered” when signing up )

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 03:00
Anyone else have experience with Kucoin ?
Have you bought sold & received proceeds & How did u fund the Acct & receive proceeds?

XRP is not Available on USA Based Exchanges.
Is this How you are buying XRP ?

I’m a 40 yr sophisticated Investor .. spent my entire career in finance/ capital mkts.

I Am USA resident , I went thru their bizzare verification process. I used a USA drivers license.

US Resident - I checked “ others for country( usa “ not covered” when signing up )

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
12 May, 02:49
Scooped up some sweet LUNA, only 99% off right now.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 May, 08:39
Good morning, VK.
What you say about arbitrage in the crypto markets right now makes total sense to me.

On the other hand, Elon is an enigma.

That said, regardless of the darkness in his past, I believe that he is working in the light right now with SpaceX, and with Twitter — seeing him and Jack discussing ways to improve Twitter is kinda Twilight Zone though. 😵‍ Are we paying attention yet?

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Caps = 4.
TS = 428.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 May, 12:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
He plays on both sides, but is monitored by the Galactic Federation and will soon have no choice but to work for the light because the dark is cleared

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 08:14
Same shit different day.

the 2008 collapse …

”breaking the buck”.

Money mkt funds Dropped from $1 to 90c overnight.
Your $100,000 in cash was worth $90,000.
It occurred because liquidity in short term debt seized up.
The assets held by money mkt funds became illiquid. Panic ensued

Stable coins like tether are “breaking the Buck”

It is ALL Rigged!!!

The S&P bottomed at 666 in 2008

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 08:21
The Fed had to insure all Deposits to $10,000,000 , Get warren buffet to invest in banks & issue Trillions in TAARP $ to boost balance sheets.

to break the Run on Banks…

Do you think the Fed will intervene for Crypto?

same, same but different

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
12 May, 07:24

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
12 May, 06:02
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
lol - agree!

Steve Murray @Stevie
12 May, 04:40
People need to be really careful out there.

Red Edge @Rededge
12 May, 04:34
Shouldn't you be asleep ? 😁

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
12 May, 04:30
🧐