Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 May, 04:28
Arbitrage opportunities in Crypto are insane right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 02:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, Have you used Kucoin as a US Resident?
are they ok accepting payment from a us Card & using USA id? Im a Big boy- I know you Are Giving friendly advice & arent Responsible if They go Bust. Just trying to get basic info. It appears they verified me But Id feel better if I knew You bought Sold & Rec’d proceeds back to You. Do they Settle thru the same “ “Bind” Bank card? kucoin
Is This how you are Buying XRP in the USA?
Anyone have Experience With

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 03:00
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Anyone else have experience with Kucoin ?
Have you bought sold & received proceeds & How did u fund the Acct & receive proceeds?

XRP is not Available on USA Based Exchanges.
Is this How you are buying XRP ?

I’m a 40 yr sophisticated Investor .. spent my entire career in finance/ capital mkts.

I Am USA resident , I went thru their bizzare verification process. I used a USA drivers license.

US Resident - I checked “ others for country( usa “ not covered” when signing up )

Just Mark @JustMark
12 May, 03:33
so i have to jump through hoops for xrp. my state is not crypto friendly. i buy BTC or XLM on coinbase and transfer to bitrue the. exchange for xrp. you burn some in moving. but i bypass state. once purchase confirmed move to cold storage

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 06:00
In response Just Mark to his Publication
i Dont understand… you buy Btc or XLM & then exchange those For XRP on Bit true?
are you saying Bit true allows a swap of BTC or XLM into XRP ? are you USA based.

How long Does a transfer from coinbase to Bittrue take ?

Thanks for the Help

Just Mark @JustMark
12 May, 07:17
transfers are quick wothin a few minutes.

Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it