Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 May, 06:17
Follow Crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
👇 ICYMI

Q The Storm Rider

Imagine if PUTIN & Salman
are the masterminds behind BITCOIN?
& Deep state doesn't want this truth coming out
because over a decade
THEY WERE TRICKED into investing Worldwide into crypto ....

How cryptic that would be to have
ALL THEIR HUMAN TRAFFICKING MONEY
& MONEY LAUNDERING IN BITCOIN
held up in a SEIZED PLANNED OPS..

@jack Dorsey (Twitter)
Zuckerberg
GATES
YouTube
Google
WORLD WIDE DEEP STATE PLAYERS IN ALL COUNTRIES
→Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GONE←

There is more money hidden in BITCOIN
than the numbers you Google or MSM reports

→NAKAMOTO← front man
_________
Now you understand why Hillary Clinton
wants to seize Crypto → BITCOIN←

They all got played
STORM of the CENTURY

t.me/qthestormrider777
05:40 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 May, 10:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That makes some sense - I hope you're right - because for quite a while now I've seen several items discussing how Bitcoin was used as a kind of cover for trafficking & illicit dealings by the cabal

It's like the fiat currency, not really any value to it except what's injected by the worldwide cabal & its players

I'm much more interested in physical assets like precious metals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 May, 10:02
Queen started it to fund pedophilia and money laundering!! Crypt is what they want you in - secrecy and the dark is how they operate!! Stick with sound, real money, silver, gold and precious metals!! Bitcoin WILL go to ZERO!!

If Putin and Salaman did this then the deep state should be exposed for the whole world 🌎 to see!! EXPOSE IT ALL!!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 May, 06:06
Lot's of theories of who made Bitcoin. We will find out one day.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 May, 06:14
BITCOIN is mined, for the most part, in Wuhan,
underneath 3 Gorges Dam, is that right, Johnny?

How I LONG for the TRUTH.

What I personally feel is — cryptocurrency is not for me
UNTIL/IF it is 💯 verifiably gold-backed 😉💓

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
12 May, 06:39
Dark days here with a dark minded narc....😞😥. I have to put my faith in our creator and savior every hour that passes🙏. He knows what it took for us to mine what morcels we managed to accumulate using only my husband's technical mind, and our pocket money. Send me some good healing protective vibes familija! 🙏🙌❤

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 May, 06:02
AT RALLIES HE ALSO CALLED IT A SCAM PYRAMID SCHEME !! WE ONLY INVESTED IN REAL SILVER REAL GOLD PERIOD NOT THE OTHER STUFF

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 May, 05:52
crypto is code for fooked. it has nothing to do with these currencys they have created out of thonk air . they are all gonna be worthless . the entire system boom . start over !

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 May, 05:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication