Martin Geddes @martingeddes
To me it feels like Christianity lies somewhere in the triangle FU, DGAF, and GTFO. It’s a badass holy war ethos. “Must be willing to endure persecution, ridicule, ostracism.” If you’re in it for ease, comfort, respectability… try Hinduism or Judaism. You got the wrong faith.
02:37 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
12 May, 03:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I was just behind a Veteran and I had one of those coincidence moments,my Dad pased on 10/7/17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
12 May, 03:04
Bhagavad Gita is my fav religious text.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 May, 02:42
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mic Drop...💥 Armor on 💥 LFG! 💥

and Amen! 🙏🏼😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 May, 02:39
As we say down south, stay prayed up.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Harsh but necessary.
❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Facts right there, the anointing is what the devils cannot stand in the light of. GOD WINS> STILL winning, count it ALL joy. Amen brother.