Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 May, 02:13
After the fifth jab you should win a free casket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 May, 01:21
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
An observation using my family and watching for patterns. All adults but me got 2 jabs and 1 booster. I'm not jabbed. I was unable to convince them to not do this. That is a topic for a different time.

After 3rd jab within 3 weeks, they all were sick and 3 of 4 tested + for cv19. No hospitalizations. After that time they have complained of "stomach flus", had fevers for several days. Basically seeming to be sick with a few days between ailments from Dec '21 until mid April '22.

Since then all seem to be "normal".

Knock wood -- haven't gotten anything. I am following Dr. Zelenko Quercetin prevention regimen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I hear you! Most of my family got the jab. I had a talk with my 12 year old nephew and told him that he had to 'grow up' fast and not give in to any pressure to get it. I told him that if he wanted to play sports and to be able to have a family that he needs to NEVER get it. I also put down some truth his mom (my brother's ex)- I told her that she'd be spending all her time taking them to doctors appointments, and dealing with the guilt of what she did because I warned her. She said she'd consider what I said- don't know if they got it or not- afraid to ask.
01:36 PM - May 12, 2022
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it